The purpose of the King Library lobby display cases is to feature University Libraries’ collections
and/or services in conjunction with current and campus events. Opinions presented in the
displays are not necessarily those of Miami University Libraries.
Procedure for faculty and staff:
- Reserving the cases:
- To reserve the display cases, create a google calendar event and invite the display cases you would like to reserve.
- ULB King Lobby Case NE
- ULB King Lobby Case NW
- ULB King Lobby Case SE
- ULB King Lobby Case SW
- Putting up your display:
- Display cases measurements:
- 3 ft. 11 inches tall, 4 ft. 5 inches wide, and 1 ft. 1 inch deep.
- Display case keys are available at the Circulation desk.
- In order to avoid lost and/or misplaced materials, library items included in displays
must be checked out to the display cases. Take materials to be included in the
display to the circulation desk and a supervisor will be able to do this. Items checked
out to the display cases may be removed by circulation staff if requested for
checkout by a patron.
- Display creators are responsible for removing the display at the end of the reserved
If you have any questions, please contact the current Outreach Cluster coordinator. The coordinator’s name can be found in the "Clusters & Task Forces" section of the Staff Area on the Libraries’ website, or by calling the Dean’s Office at (513)529-2800.