The purpose of the Miami University Library Advisory Board is to provide advice, advocate on behalf of and directly support the Dean of University Libraries and the University Library system.
- Advisory: a confidential sounding board for the Dean and key leadership of the library
- Advocacy: a way to engage some of our strongest supporters in the life of the libraries and helping to build philanthropic and community support of our programs
- Philanthropic support: provide annual support, at a level that is significant, to the general library fund or specific libraries funds. The board will also provide leadership for fundraising initiatives – via potential donor identification and support philanthropic conversations.
- Jed Grisez ‘80
- Judith Goacher Mansfield ‘68
- Bradley Mascho, ‘02, MA ‘03
- Terence Moore ‘78
- Connie Kendall Sidley ‘72
- Patrick Sidley ‘72
- Janet Tallberg ‘73
- Carolyn Walters ‘74
- Jerome Conley, ex officio, Dean and University Librarian. email@example.com