Reserve Study, Collaboration, & Creation Spaces
Through the links below, our room reservation system allows you to reserve rooms in King, Art & Architecture Libraries, CIM studio rooms and Armstrong Student Center study rooms. Login from wherever you happen to be and schedule a room.
Study rooms are excellent options for quiet study with a partner and group work. Study rooms are also equipped with technology to make your group work easier. Click on the locations you are interested in for further details on availability.
Reserve a Room Here…
- Fully remote students may not make study room reservations.
- Rentschler Library study rooms on Hamilton campus will be unavailable for fall 2020.
- You may only schedule up to 2 hours each day.
- Groups may only schedule up to 2 hours each day.
- You can schedule a room up to 2 weeks in advance.