Equipment to Checkout and Go
The libraries offer a wide range of technology you can checkout to support your coursework (and your enjoyment). Come to a library checkout desk with your university ID to borrow equipment. Log into computers/iPads while on-campus with your ID/password and you will be ready to go!
- Call or stop by to check availability
Sometimes items become overdue or broken, so availability can be unpredictable. Feel free to call in advance to check on availability or ask details about our equipment at (513) 529-4141.
Loan Periods and Late Fees
- Chromebook laptops may be checked out for 5 days or 30 days (a limited number are available for 30 days; the remainder are available for 5 days).
- Tablets, Cameras, and camcorders are 24 hour checkouts.
- Mac/PC laptops, headphones, and chargers are 3 hour checkouts.
- Overdue fees are $5 per hour.
- Damaged or Loss charges are up to $2,000 for laptops and tablets and $495 for cameras/audio-visual equipment.
- Laptops & Tablets
- iPad Pros and Apple Pencils (available at Art & Architecture Library)
- Audio equipment (available at King Library)
- Digital Audio Recorders
- Microphones (assorted portable and desktop)
- Portable microphone/speaker sets.
- Digital Cameras (assorted)
- Camera Tripods
- Shutter Release Buttons
- Chinese-English translators
- Cables and peripherals
- External Disc Drive
- Card Readers
- Network cables
- Chargers (Mac, PC, assorted phones)