After nearly a decade of serving the Miami University campus community, B.E.S.T. Library is permanently closing.
All of the materials and services of B.E.S.T. Library will still be available at other library locations on campus.
- Full-service 3D printing can now be found within the Makerspace in King Library’s third floor (King 303)
- The most frequently-accessed materials from B.E.S.T. will move to King Library. Other items will remain in the basement of Laws Hall, where Libraries staff will retrieve them and make them available for pickup at any other library on campus on request.
- Group study rooms are available at King Library and Wertz Art & Architecture Library.
- Specialty software and high-performance computers are available in King Library within the Makerspace on the third floor (King 303)
- Equipment and technology can be checked out at King Library, Wertz Art & Architecture Library, and Amos Music Library.
- Open study space is available at King Library, Wertz Art & Architecture Library, and Amos Music Library.
We want to celebrate B.E.S.T. Library’s legacy and its impact on Miami students, student employees, staff, faculty, and librarians. During the long hours spent on research papers or endless cups of coffee consumed during late-night study sessions, B.E.S.T. Library became the site of new friendships, academic triumphs, and defining moments of personal discovery. While the physical space will transform to meet the needs of the future, its history will live on as the backdrop to these significant and fond memories.